Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching episode 2 of Hanna in Amazon Prime (which is starting to look like the movie, just considerably longer) and a P99 shows up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah, I just finished the series tonight, and Hanna is not the only character who uses a P99 in it. Seems like the props department has both gen 1 and current guns in their inventory, along with a fair number of HK and Beretta pistols as well.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I'm only up to episode 2. Is it just an elongated version of the movie or worth putting in the time?
"A gritty reimagining of the 2011 film, Hanna adds new wrinkles to the mythology and texture to the titular assassin — though the series' long-winded journey may try the patience of viewers who want their violent fables concise."

:cool:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I'm only up to episode 2. Is it just an elongated version of the movie or worth putting in the time?
I haven't seen the film, so I can't really compare the two. I will say that the series works pretty well overall, and that being only 8 episodes long, it's not a gigantic amount of time to invest. As far as recent Amazon series go, I liked it considerably better than "The Widow," which I felt ended with everything wrapped up too neatly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) steals a Walther P99AS from a Nazi Necromancer and uses it on the reincarnated Adolf Hitler in "The One You've Been Waiting For" (S12E5).

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.