Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my P99c. Have 3 full size 9 mm mags 3 of the mag spacers to use full size mags in the compact p99c and a vedder IWB holster. Take 115.00 or b.o. for all. Rather sell as pckg but may separate.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I sold one spacer and magazine, thank you Lee! I have 2 spacers left and two mags, one a S&W and one a baby desert eagle. 60.00 or best offer for both mags and spacers. And the vedder lighttuck IWB holster is exc holster. Worked great for appendix carry of my 99c. 30.00 or best offer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still got 2 p99 mags and 2 p99c mag spacers. How about 50 or best offer for all. The vedder IWB for 25.00. I also have a We the People IWB holster and 1 mag for a Sig P250/320 compact. 35.00 for both. I just don’t need them anymore and want them to become useful for someone!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok all magazines are sold! Thanks Brendan! What’s left is an excellent Vedder lighttuck IWB holster. I carried my p99c appendix with this holster and it was like carrying nothing! 25.00 is a bargain. Also Sig p250 compact mag and a We the People IWB holster as well. Let’s try 35 for both mag and holster or best offer

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok all that’s left is a We the People inside the waistband holster and a magazine for a Sig p250/320 compact. 35 for both!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts