Walther Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Purchased a 3 pack from Robertson’s. Ordered 21st, arrived in WA from TN on the 24th.

Cleaned the packing oil off of them, because it was a bit on the tacky side.

Picked up my used P99 from the gun shop today and took it to the range. Factory mags (those with the pistol) and the ones from Robertson’s ran fine. Didn’t even clean the pistol before shooting. 200 round session. No problems.

Feed lip height, front edge height, and rear notch profiles seem the same.

Differences I notice are ribbed body on the originals, and right side forward of the right feed lip is higher than on the aftermarket mags. Black anti-tilt follower in the originals, orange on the aftermarket mags.

Pistol didn’t seem to care which ones were in it.

Ran Fiocchi 124gr, Winchester 124gr, Aguila 124gr, and Blazer Brass 115 gr.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Purchased a 3 pack from Robertson’s. Ordered 21st, arrived in WA from TN on the 24th.

Cleaned the packing oil off of them, because it was a bit on the tacky side.

Picked up my used P99 from the gun shop today and took it to the range. Factory mags (those with the pistol) and the ones from Robertson’s ran fine. Didn’t even clean the pistol before shooting. 200 round session. No problems.

Feed lip height, front edge height, and rear notch profiles seem the same.

Differences I notice are ribbed body on the originals, and right side forward of the right feed lip is higher than on the aftermarket mags. Black anti-tilt follower in the originals, orange on the aftermarket mags.

Pistol didn’t seem to care which ones were in it.

Ran Fiocchi 124gr, Winchester 124gr, Aguila 124gr, and Blazer Brass 115 gr.
Congratulations and thanks for the follow up.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts