Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Won't there be an issue with these early style mags interfering with the ejector in later pistols?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I use my MR9, P99 and PPQ mags in these various guns without ever paying attention to what's written at the bottom, and haven't had an issue yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have noticed these do not have the "notch" for ejector clearance, nor do they have anti-tilt followers. Any issues with these in gen 2 p99's ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I just picked a few of these. Now I have to find some magazine grip sleeve adapters so they fit my P99C.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very fast. Was my first time also. I got mine about 4 days after I ordered. Got email confirmation right away, shipping info later in the day(it was 3am when I ordered). Was surprised to see it outside the door so quickly. I didn't even check the tracking information. I had an excellent experience.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Won't there be an issue with these early style mags interfering with the ejector in later pistols?
Good question.

On some of the earlier mags, like the factory 10rd 9mm mags that came with the P99 pistols during the AWB, they didn't have a notch cut out for the ejector, but instead had the entire feed lip cut short enough to clear it. I'm curious to know if the 16rd mags were cut the same way.

·
Registered
46 Posts
They have arrived. I have decided to store my factory mags and run the MecGars at the range, in fact i might run the factories with self defense ammo and range the spares. will probably get 3 more at that price.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts