Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the stock P99 .40 10 round magazines be modified to increase the capacity ? Where can I purchase larger than 10 round mags?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
CDNNinvestments
they have SW99 mags that will fit the P99 ..........I think would be the cheapest solution to this.....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
look for SW99 mags....
the S&W SW99 is identical to the P99 (Walther makes the frame for S&W)..... and the mags are the same .... just that the floorplates will say SW99 instead of P99.....
if they are not listed on the Magazines page... download the catalog.... they had them for $30 a pop I think... or call the 1-800-#
if not the next best thing is to go to your local sportsmanwarehouse and look there.... other than that you just end up paying $40-$45 a mag if you want a 12 rounder .40S&W mag
also check the sticky above... and look through there you might find a supplier with a special.... or you can call Waltheramerica customer service for them

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
hehe bigcubano and I had the same idea at the same time... just that I wrote more and his post got on the board first.....

I would call CDNN and ask for Walther P99 mags or S&W SW99 mags......

·
Patron
212 Posts
And if not you can always call Walther America and get whatever you need. Just placed a large order with them. Great CS.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I wish they would have designed the P99 to hold 15 rounds of .40. They're starting to lose out to other brands. But I guess that's what you get for living in a 9mm European world.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts