Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up: if you order mags from CDNN, make sure you read carefully!

I ordered two 16-rd mags a few weeks ago and they arrived without incident. I ordered two more (so I thought!) with my new Ruger and Steyr a couple of weeks later. When they arrived, I was a bit surprised to find that they were 15-rd instead of 16-rd. I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to the web site to notice the change. Now the page clearly says "15-rd LE" on it.

Of course, they also have 16-rd S&W SW99 magazines listed for the same price....

Just didn't want anyone else to be surprised like I was!

Jim

·
Registered
471 Posts
Had a similar thing happen to me from another source. I bought 3 not too long ago thinking they were the 16 rounders, kind of torks you off!
You have to ask questions as some dealers I honestly believe have not realized that Walther’s high capacity mags for the 9mm are now 15 rounds and not 16. There are some 16 rounders left, but they are becoming harder to locate.
Thing is, it’s only one round less than we were expecting and 5 more than we could obtain last year, eh?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hal8000 @ Mar. 28 2005,10:52)]Had a similar thing happen to me from another source. I bought 3 not too long ago thinking they were the 16 rounders, kind of torks you off!
Thing is, it’s only one round less than we were expecting and 5 more than we could obtain last year, eh?
I guess it's my own fault for not checking the web site again....since I had just ordered the same thing a week before, I didn't expect any surprises. Like I said, CDNN has it clearly labeled...my own fault. But you're right, even though it's just one round it's a let down when you realize the mag only holds 15!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts