Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, lets start a post with the P99 in Hollywood. Where have you seen our favorite pistol?
I'll start with "Underworld", with Kate Beckinsale(shes sexy with fangs).
Theres a variety to see: standard Titanium, with tactical light, full auto?, Blue, others.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
You are correct. P99s abound in the Tomb Raider movies. The first appearance of the P99s outside of the James Bond movies were the bad guys use in the FOX series DARK ANGEL.

They are also used frequently in ALIAS.

James

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi all

I am new member to this nice forum. I dunno why I had not tried to find a P99 forum.

Well, Back on topic... I saw a P99 on the medical expert that was part of the extraction team that tries to do rescue operation at the underground city in the movie Resident evil. A beretta was the main star in that one
when Milla shoots some zombie dogs with it. The medical chick is killed and she uses some wierd device that wont let us look at the babe for too long.

Also, I think I saw the P99 sometime in the second Tombraider movie. Again with some bad guys.

Lastly, I am not sure, but, in another movie with Winnet Peltrow and Michael Douglas, I think one of the detectives has a P99 holstered all the time.

Greetings fellow Walther fans

H

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know it isn't exactly a movie.. but for those of us that are into Anime (or adult cartoons) Jet.. one of the main char in Cowboy Bebop uses a P99  he is a bounty hunter that used to be ISSP (police).. pretty good show if you can catch it when it is on

Spamdog

·
Registered
263 Posts
I dont recall the name of it, but there is an anime where the main characters are two young women. One of them uses a P99, the other a Beretta 92 or something like that. They were either LEOs or vigilantes. It was a cool cartoon - I wish I could remember what it was.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts