Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE SOMEONE EXPERIANCE WITH P99 IN IPSC. AND WHAT KIND THEY ARE.

SOORY BUT MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD. ITS EASYER TOO READ.

THANKS FOR ANSWERS

·
Registered
539 Posts
By webstandards your English is just fine. But you may want to QUIT SHOUTING (writing in all caps). It's not polite and makes your message harder to read. Sorry, no IPSC experience but I don't see why th P99 wouldn't do great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have used my P99 in IPSC type of competitions and it has done very nicely. The only reason I do not use it is my lack of magazines. Now that I am able to find some standard cap. mag. at a reasonable price I will use it more in comp.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been using my P99 for IPSC competition for the past 2 years,and as usual with P99 owners worldwide. We are considered a rare breed. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
hello

I would like to see vids of P99 in that type of competition. I have tried youtube, but only found range shooting and not as many as glocks :rolleyes:

I like glocks but P99 is my favorite. Anybody seen anything somewhere?

I love to see Laetitia Daguenel with her G17 and Julie Golosky with either glocks and S&W

regards

·
Registered
32 Posts
i've been shooting my 9mm AS in production IPSC for a month or so.. and doing quite well

the only thing to consider is.. the lack of external safety means that during "load & make ready" i have to de-cock the pistol prior to putting in the holster. this makes the first shot of every string a double action.

impossible to control double tap, when the front of the pair is DA and the back is SA

the only other problem i have is finding a decent holster.. something that its off the belt an inch or so for faster grip.

CR Speed custom made me a piece, but it was no good when it arrived. all they did was modify it to fit the width of the P99 trigger guard. there's no retention at all

i'm using a fobus until i can get something made

1 - 7 of 7 Posts