Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
hello

I would like to see vids of P99 in that type of competition. I have tried youtube, but only found range shooting and not as many as glocks :rolleyes:

I like glocks but P99 is my favorite. Anybody seen anything somewhere?

I love to see Laetitia Daguenel with her G17 and Julie Golosky with either glocks and S&W

regards

· Registered
32 Posts
i've been shooting my 9mm AS in production IPSC for a month or so.. and doing quite well

the only thing to consider is.. the lack of external safety means that during "load & make ready" i have to de-cock the pistol prior to putting in the holster. this makes the first shot of every string a double action.

impossible to control double tap, when the front of the pair is DA and the back is SA

the only other problem i have is finding a decent holster.. something that its off the belt an inch or so for faster grip.

CR Speed custom made me a piece, but it was no good when it arrived. all they did was modify it to fit the width of the P99 trigger guard. there's no retention at all

i'm using a fobus until i can get something made

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.