Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here used the really expensive airsoft versions of the p99. I was thinking about training tools, and maruzen has what seems to be a good practice weapon. I have also seen simunition conversions, but I don't know if civilians can buy them.

I even saw that they have a good version of the p99 C

Let me know if anyone has used them
The airsofts I am refering to are more of the 100$+ range.

Wagemage Out

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are all the same features on the CO2 versions? And what would be different from airsoft v. CO2? The reason I was leaning towards airsoft is that they are designed to be shot at people without hurting them too bad. Additionally the airsoft I have shot pretty accurate in the less then 30 feet range. I figured that because you can practice against an "attacker" and not worry about really hurting them, that it would be effetive at learning exactly what it is like in a close fight. I would love to get simunition for this sort of thing, but like I said earlier, I don't believe civilians have access to that. Am I off base here or what. Don't get me wrong, I would not mind the CO2 version, but as I don't know if I feel safe training with those as much.
Wagemage

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jake, is the cp99 full metal, and actual size, so it fits into clips correctly? Maybe a bit of both is the best thing one could do. Practice some shooting techniques in the backyard and some with people. How many shots do you get out of one CO2 cartridge BTW? And where is a reasonable place to buy them?

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What I want is simple, realistic practice that is practicle and applicable. I see airsoft as another tool for that. Mostly because I don't beleive I can get simunition. If I am wrong let me kwow. Does anyone know if you can get it in the public sector?
Wagemage:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.