Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
I wouldnt use those for "training tools". They're too inaccurate and most of the features you would find on a real P99 aren't there. If u want something for training... get a CO2 gun or something. I am experiensed in airsoft and i play about every other weekend. I own a Crosman CO2 PPK/S. Its pretty accurate. But.. since you like the P99C, here is a CO2 P99C. http://www.crosman.com/site/listing/1294 hope that gets ya wat ya want.

· Registered
197 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wagemage @ April 24 2006,2:31)]Are all the same features on the CO2 versions? And what would be different from airsoft v. CO2?   The reason I was leaning towards airsoft is that they are designed to be shot at people without hurting them too bad. Additionally the airsoft I have shot pretty accurate in the less then 30 feet range. I figured that because you can practice against an "attacker" and not worry about really hurting them, that it would be effetive at learning exactly what it is like in a close fight. I would love to get simunition for this sort of thing, but like I said earlier, I don't believe civilians have access to that. Am I off base here or what. Don't get me wrong, I would not mind the CO2 version, but as I don't know if I feel safe training with those as much.
Wagemage
well... just do wat ya want. Airsoft just isnt too accurate. Airsoft was ment for 1 purpose. 1. to shoot people. 2. to have fully automatic guns. well... in my eyes thats wat its for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.