Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a "Triple K" holster today for my P99 at a gun show. Have a closet full of Bianchi, Galco, Blocker, Bagmaster, Gould & Goodrich, DeSantis & Hume holsters but first time I ever heard of Triple K. Anyone familiar with them / have any experience with this brand?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I had a Triple K magazine for an old Beretta 32 that was shaped just like a PPK. I had it in the 90s. At the time, itw as the only brand who still made mags for the gun. Worked fine.

Didn't know they made holsters...

I am about to get a Smith & Wesson 99 compact and plan to buy a lined Biancho 7 holster.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, and yes the same company, evidently their product line includes both holsters and magazines. That Bianchi model 7 is a nice holster, should work well for you. I have quite a selection of hoslters for my P99, the one I like the best for fit, function and appearance is a Ted Blocker DA-1 high ride hip holster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.