Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am thinking of selling my P99 HMSS.

Before I am putting it out on Gunbroker I thought that I would give you guys a chance to give me a bid.

More revealing photos are to come, but I?ll start with these ones!

/Stefan

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
S/N? Has it been fired?

Other side photos?

Thanks!
James

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
It is in 9mm

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I am the second owner and personally I have fired about 20-30 rounds through it. The man I bought it from was a collector, and he told me it was fired very slightly, which also the condition of it shows.

I will put out more photos next coming week that won?t leave any questions about the condition of the gun.

Yes, as some attentive readers have noticed it?s in 9mm x 19.

The serial number is 007/09#.

Beside the case there are two 16 round mags included and a certificate from the Walther fabric.

The price? I will put it up for auction with a start price for US 1000$ and the buyer will stand for all the costs, as shipping etc.

If there are more questions, don?t hesitate to ask!

Regards

Stefan

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Stefan
if you want to auction your gun...... put it on Gunbroker or Auction Arms......
this is not a auctioning site..... please set a price to your P99 or this post will be deleted.....

thanks

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Since you posted it here to offer it for sale, but really appear to be fishing for offers, maybe wanting to gauge what it's worth, I'll chime in.

My opinion: New in the box, it would be worth $1000-1200 based on current market. But, of course there may be a collector out there that would pay more. I know of a recent JBII series that sold for $2000. Whatever the market will bear.

As it has been shot, I would value it between $600 and $800, and only to a collector.

Good luck on your auction. You might contact Rock Island Auction Company as they seem to value them quite high, see what they will give you for it.

FWIW.

Regards,
James

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm not a collector... so to me, it's not really worth more than a standard Gen 1 P99. And honestly, that's basically what it is - save some laser engraving and a velvet-lined box that would sit on the floor of my closet.

i'd offer about $450-500.

thorn

1 - 20 of 28 Posts