Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS P99 9mm 2nd generation.
2X 15 round magazines, Brand New Trijicon Night Sights. Comp-tac Pro Undercover IWB holster. Also, a fobus holster. Original box, grips, sights, and target paper.

Approximately 2000 rounds of WWB and about 200 premium JHP (hydra, GS, Gold Dot) standard pressures.

600.00 shipped to your FFL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im actually looking to sell it. I don't have a digital camera so I dont have any pictures. It has never been carried and has just been a range gun. I am willing to go a little lower but not too much.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm very interested in the P99 without the Trijicons. Is it the QA or AS (looking for an AS)? Do you have the manual with it too?

I really don't need the Comp-tac Pro Undercover IWB holster, if you wanna sell that separately and make the deal a little sweeter. Is the Fobus for right hand carry?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Forgot to mention, I know you don't have a digital camera but if there's any way you can send some pics, it'll be a little easier to decide.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deal?

It is a P99 AS, It is in awsome condition. I have no way off the top of my head where to get pics made. I thought about a disposable camera but It would not come out clear. The fobus is right side carry. (its a paddle holster).
425.00 is really a good deal. Since I can't get pics right now Ill give it to you for 405.00 with the fobus shipped to your FFL. If you like this deal then give me the name and phone number of your local gun store/ffl dealer. I can take money orders or pay pal. If you want to talk on the phone let me know also.
Oh and Ill also do this. When you get the gun, and do not like it after seeing it, ship the gun back to me and I'll give you your money back - what it cost me to ship it to you. If anyone has had a better deal let me know. :)

I guess the new number is $405.00 w/ fobus right side holster. :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Picked up the P99 today, and what an awesome handgun. P991911 keeps his guns super clean. I bought a case of Winchester WinClean 115gr and shot 100 rounds today, saved the rest for Friday. I had a 4" 5 shot group at 12 yards. It's my first time out with the gun and I'll get a lot more practice later this week. At first I was shooting about 2" low and 2" to the left. I adjusted the rear sight and aimed a little higher and was on target. I just changed the front sight, it had the #6 sight and I installed the #3 sights.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts