Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a fibre optic sight for my P99 , anyone use one ?? are they avaliable in any color than green...and how about different heights ??

Thanks
Dwight P

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is just my opinion...you decide for yourself:

I installed a HiViz fiberoptic front sight on my Glock 22.  It included 3 orange and 3 green light pipes of different diameters.  I like the sight very much for a range/plinking gun or for IDPA.  Basically, I feel that the light pipes are a bit fragile for a carry gun; I had one snap in two.

As far as providing a highly visible front sight when a light source is available, they are wonderful.

I'm not aware of them being offered in different heights.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I installed the HiViz tac sight and I'm very happy with it ! In combination with the Euro rear sight (white outline instead of two dots) target acquisition is very fast  

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have three Glocks with ProSights I used at Tactical Shooting Academy. They are excellent during daylight but fairly useless at night. Just my HO.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The Euro rear sight was factory installed on my German made P99 (As a Belgian citizen I bought my gun at the local gun shop here in Belgium - Europe). If I'm not mistaken you can order the Euro rear sight at Earl's Repair Shop. Ask him at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts