Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get some sort of holster or other type of rig for my P99 which I can attach to a wood desk panel for quick access??

By desk panel, I mean that area where Monica Lewinsky would be hiding from Hillary.

Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
haha now that is funny.

i haven't seen any p99 holsters like that...but iim sure you could rig something up with a fobus and a few wood screws

·
Registered
328 Posts
I was going to say.
Fobus and a bunch of Duct tape

Otherwise an uncle mikes kydex using the paddle, figure a way to mount the paddle and your good.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I saw a giant magnet panel advertised on ebay a while back. Probably not very practical for the mostly polymer P99 or stainless handgun, but for a carbon steel ppk it seemed like a neat idea.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just sit mine on my keyboard shelf. It's hidden from co-workers and within easy reach if needed. If I was going to hide it under the desk like that I'd just use a couple of pieces of neoprin and a good stapler or, as others have said, wood screws. Cheap and easy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you can pick up a kydex holster for 19.99. drill out the rivits and use the rivit holes for the screws. attach anywhere you want.

Keith

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a hard plastic in the pants holster, cut off the pants clip part and then screwed the gun part of the holster to the bottom of the desk. I had to counter sink the screws into the holster so they wouldn't scratch the gun.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I saw an article years ago for a desk rig, which was basically a plastic rod with a good 4 screw mount. The rod stuck out toward you under the desk and you would slide the barrel over the rod so that the grip was ready to grab.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts