Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already own two P99's and I am considering getting a compact. Can anyone tell me how well they shoot? The two 9's I have are extremely accurate...

I was curious if anyone has the regular 99 and the compact to tell me how they compare?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
My compact is easily as accurate as my full size P99s.

You won't be disappointed.

James

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry jake. I really need to stop buyin guns on a whim, I now have bought a p99, p22 LE, p99c, sks, 3 romanian .22s, and a shotgun, all on a whim.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mjbickford,
Shame on you.
Well if on a whim you want to unload the c drop me a line...is it an AS?

What is a p22 LE? I own two myself and only know of the regular and target models...is there another?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I dont know if its an A/S, I hope it is.  AS is my preference, but i would take a QA if it is.  

I was mostly going on the picture which shows an AE build.

did S&W import any AS triggers in the compact in that year?  I dont know when they went to the QA only in the compacts.

If its not an AE build and not a A/S i may off load or trade it.
if it is not an AE and is A/S, i dont know what ill do.

Edit to add:

The p22 LE is the limited edition set including both barels. Only problem is, I cant get the stickin' front sight out of the compensator, in order to accurately fire the 3.5 in. I'm tempted to buy a new slide and sight set in order to just switch the whole thing out with the barrel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got word back from the dealer, it is an A/S but no other ammenities, and he doest know the build date. If the picture is accurate in the auction it is an AE or AF.

Jake Starr- Check your e-mail.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mjbickford,
Yeah, I got the site. Thanks! Even a better price than that of others that I checked out....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts