Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a holster for my P99 compact for CCW? Any recommendations? Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use a Wilderness Tactical Safepacker holster for my P99c and it works great! I can carry an extra mag with it and more if I so desire. It can be worn on your belt as a conventional holster or fanny pack or as a cross-shoulder pouch. And no, I don't work for Wilderness, but I have several Safepackers for my various guns. Works for me, anyway!

·
Registered
65 Posts
+1 for the Fobus paddle.

Depending on how you feel about Israel and/or polymer holsters, of course. I keep my P99 in the Fobus GL4 and she fits like a glove.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I've got a couple of Uncle Mike's and a really nice Galco F.E.D. Paddle holster. But honestly I don't think I have found any better than the Fobus, especially when you consider the cost factor. For CCW, it holds the pistol firmly and the holster fits snuggly against your body. Pair it off with a Fobus double mag carrier and you are good to go.

I for one have no problem with polymer, since my P99 is polymer too. I also have no problem with Israel. Their tactics and equipment is some to the best there is and it is field proven.

·
Registered
42 Posts
jski,  just to give you a little more to choose from, you can also look at holsters that fit an HK Compact as most of them also fit a Walther P99 and P99c very nicely.             -Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts