Walther Forums banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
There is a dealer that regularly shows up at a gun show in Southeastern PA that has a NIB P99c in 9mm. IIRC, he has it priced at $569. I have been seeing it in his case for I think at least 2 years now and while I've never looked at serial numbers or anything, I'm almost certain it's the same gun.

I've always been surprised to see it still there, but I think it is representative of the niche market the P99c's (and to an extent, the full size P99) have sadly been relegated to in the US. I think the price is 'about right' and if I were looking for one, I probably would have picked it up by now.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Their out there.
As a serious internet shopper they sometimes pop up - even the C model.
Flog your computer, try different search engines, and physically go to the pages of some of the bigger regional stores.

·
Premium Member
13,548 Posts
Just to ask, how much work is involved in switching from .40 to 9mm?

Is it our of the realm of the home tinkerer, or is it one or two parts and done?
You'd need a 9mm conversion barrel ( https://jarvis-custom.com/product/walther-conversion-barrel/ ) and a 9mm magazine. If it were me, I'd also replace the sear housing as it incorporates the ejector and I'd prefer a 9mm ejector to go with my conversion barrel.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts