Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,just purchased a new p99 as compact .40 sw.can some please tell me where i can get a holster made specifically for the compact.no leather.thnx.

mike

·
Patron
211 Posts
No leather?? FOBUS. Any gunstore most likely.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
So far the only P99c holster I know of is from Walther and is sold by Earl's .... however it is in leather........
other than that I would give "Fist" a call and ask them....

here are some other choices... including Fist
http://www.rigrate.com/?a=result&va=1&s_o=
all are for the P99 even if the pic doesn't match and all non-lether

·
Patron
211 Posts
This prompts a question;

Will a P99 holster retain (fit) a P99c??? Say, both 9mm??

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I have a Bianch 7L leather holster - it is for the fullsize but I carry my compact in it.

Carried a Glock 26 for 8 years in a Galco FLETCH made for a Glock 19. Worked fine.

U can buy the Galco FLETCH holster for the fullsize P99 and use it for the compact just fine...

But for non-leather. I can't help U.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Yes the P99c will fit any P99 holster fine.... it might just be that you have some extra space in the P99 holster since the slide on the P99c is shorter.......
however make sure when you buy one for the P99 that it will fit the .40S&W... since the slide is thinner on the 9mm (by the muzzle) ... so depending on holster if you buy a 9mm holster it mgiht not fit the .40S&W ..... most however are made to fit the 9mm and .40S&W.......

·
Patron
211 Posts
10-4

Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Kramer makes several IWB & OWB holsters in horsehide or cowhide for the 99c. I own an OWB Belt Scabbard.

The holster-finder on their website at www.kramerleather.com
doesn't show anything for the 99c, but if you call or e-mail they do in fact have them and have for nearly a year now.

·
Patron
211 Posts
I have a belt "mount" Fobus on the way right now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just placed an order for a Fist #1A; one in leather and one in Kydex. I figure I'll try both and hang on to whichever suits me best. I'll post impressions when the holsters arrive. In the mean time I've been using a Nemesis pocket holster in the breast pocket of my leather coat. One advantage to winter=heavier coat. The gun hides quite well. I made the error of carrying my shiny new P99c IWB in a Hume holster designed for a Glock 26 that fit my P99c. It fit but did not fit as well as it should have and put some nasty scuff marks on one side of the grip. I always hate it when a new gun looses that new car smell. Oh well.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
That sucks. Sorry... With my slide being hard chromed, I only have to guard the polymer part from scratches now...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts