Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a Walther rep on two different occasions and on both occasions, they said the P99 has been discontinued.

I picked up my second one today. I purchased my first one in February/ March 2022. Pictures to come later.

Registered
Nice! Yeah irony im on a thread about that. From what ive been told by the german reps over seas is that the US and Germany Teams dont talk much so thats why its always happening over the years. They did say that currently since police forces and the euro market is still big for them on both the P99as and P99Q that its not going away in the foreseeable future. Also i just picked up my 3rd P99 also, date coded 2022馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
P99, the best 9mm,polymer pistol on the market.
Honestly to me and some other guys in group it is. Ive tried out over 150 side arms that have hit the market over the years combined and i really just keep falling back to the P99, the only way it could be better is if they bring the P99Q to this market and then any grip issues or left and right handed shooter problems would be solved.

Registered
Just pick up a date coded 2022 P99 AS as well. The pistol appears often in the British series Strike Back, so I had to get another one. The pistol has a great '90s vibe that has stood the test of time--like Gwen Stefani.

Registered
Glad they still make this fine pistol. It should not be offered at more then the PDP though.

But offer HALF of them in ODG and I'd think about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts