Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If things go well, I'll be ordering a P99 (A/S) in the morning.I sold my last one and have missed it dearly.

Is there any pistol mounted light that fits the Walther rail? Is this the same rail as the S&W 99/Sigma/TSW series of Smith & Wesson guns.

I would like to get the Streamlight TLR-1 and if possible the proper mounting block for the gun. I have a S&W M&P and it has a picatinny rail, I would hope that the S&W rail and the P99 rail would match each other.

Anyone know specifically ??????

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will the TLR fit as is, or do I need an adapter?
BTW, Things went well and I will be ordering on Thursday in the morning

$516.00 plus ship for an A/s.

Now, do I get 9mm or 40 ??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Get a .40 s&w :)

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
9mm.

As mucha s I love the P99, the 9mm version is still a little snappier than other 9mms.

I have shot a mag thru a 40 cal P99 before - If I had tried that first, I would not probably like the gun very much. Get the 9mm.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My last P-99 was a 2003 in 40. It was a bit snappy. Accuracy was superb. Probably the most accurate handgun I've ever owned.
I sold the gun and missed it ever since.

I'll be ordering the 9mm tomorrow morning. I have some duty gear for it and will be qualifying for the Department with it.

The Department will supply 9mm ammo

My biggest concern is is I can mount my TLR-1 without modification. Otherwise I'll have to get a second tac light that I dedicate to the Walther.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts