Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the heck are the aftermarket manufacturers gonna get off their butts and start making accesories for our p99s? Heck... Glock owners are having all the fun. How many thousand p99s need to be made and sold before they take notice? I want a Lasermax for mine but....no they don't make one. DUH! Will they ever? Also would like different barrels in different calibers...When will they make them? Never?.....I might buy a Glock!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I find the P99 to be one of the few pistols that require little if no aftermarket thingies. I have night sights on mine, and besides ammo, that's all that I need. If you need more, get a Glock.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
As Ken said, there's not much that needs to be added to the P99 beyond standard capacity magazines and nite sites. I am however going to get a tac light one of these days. Although I know the Laser Devices one is available, I'm holding out for the Insight Technologies light when it comes out

James

·
Registered
555 Posts
Moved to our new 'Gear, Gadgets, Tactics and Training' section.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i spoke with some laser max ppl and they are supposidly coming out with the internal laser for the p99 sometime next summer

·
Registered
60 Posts
H ya HD, one thing to consider is Glocks have been arround and sell big time for over a decade.
I know about 8 yrs ago there wasn't that much to be had for them either.
Time will bring the goodies in the market, and the faster the P99 catches on the more sales and the faster the goodies will be available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just a suggestion. Why don't you email or write these manufacturers and ask them to make what you want. If enough people ask them, I'm sure they will figure it will be worth it to make. Plus, the Glocks have been around forever. Spread the word about the P99's to everyone you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts