Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under 50 rounds through the gun

2003 model

AS trigger, Od green frame, full factory packaging includes all sights and back straps, warranty and test target.

includes 5x 12 round magazines
2x 10 round magazines
Last Tac II tac light with proper Walther mount (signed Walther) ($200.00 retail)

NEW Comp Tac C-Tac, New Comp-Tac settable cant deluxe
2 spare batteries for the light.

$575.00 shipped and insured to your FFL

Pics by e mail

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Wow, what a bargain........

somebody will pick it up quick....I am sure

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just out of curiosity? How does someone have 7 magazines, holding a combined 80 rounds, yet has less than 50 rounds through the gun? Whenever I get a new gun, I put at least 100 rounds through the first chance I get just to make sure I am comfortable with it.
Wage

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
madecov has a FFL if I am not mistaken.....

Also I have a AE P99/AS in .40 with 5 mags that has not been shot at all.... some like to be sure to have what they need when the time should come one has to use it

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I am an FFL.
Also LEO. This is a gun I shot once and never qualified with. Some "issues" have arisen that nesesitate my selling the weapon.

·
Registered
149 Posts
My apologies for my ignorance of the situation. Unfortunately, I have too frequently seen the false advertising of a product. Either a nice 03 chevy with all high way miles driven by a caring grandma, or the gun that is LNIB with only 2 clips through it. SOme things sound too good to be true and ofter are. So when I see approx $800+ in gun products go for less then 75% of retail, I tend to me over cautions. Again my apologies
Wagemage

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem. This gun was a CDNN closeout. I purchased the spare magazines seperate. I have an "insider" at Comp-tac so my cost in the holsters is minimal. The Tac Light was purchased at wholesale.

of course there is a 3 day no fire inspection on the firearm with full refund (less my shipping cost of $25.00) on the gun if not pleased.

·
Registered
149 Posts
To be honest madecov, if I had the money I would love to take it off your hands. That deal is too good to pass up if one can afford it. However, my wife just got hired on as a police officer in boulder city nevada, and we have to front some of the cost of the gear. That and though she has options with her issue, she for some unknown reason likes glocks. It's good to know people can still get  a good deal on a walther if they wait around though. I hope it sells soon.
Wagemage out

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I have 3 P99's currently....otherwise I would had picked it up,
also my trade from my AB to AG P7M8 put another dent into the gun budget

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not received, need e mail address to send pics

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still available
Will sell the Laser Devices Tac-Light seperatly

$130.00 delivered/Insured (Tac Light only)

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Wow I am in disbelive......
For all you guys out there looking for a deal. This package doesn't get any better......
FWIW, I just sold a 2004 P99/AS .40S&W for $500 in a FTF sale here in Utah......

grab this with all the goodies.......

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, after the first of the year it's going up at Gunbroker or such.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts