Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a brand new P99 in 9mm with the AS trigger. I put about 150 rounds through it yesterday with no problems whatsoever! Amazing gun! My dad's glock had 3 fail to feed problems in less than 50 rounds. I have a feeling he was limp wristing it because I had no problems. But he loved my walther and put about 50 rounds through it himself with no problems!

·
Registered
19 Posts
With 1700+ rounds through one P99cAS and 900+ through another, I can also vouch for the Walther P99cAS (at present)for reliability, accuracy and one neat trigger system. I am suprised to hear of your dad's Glock FTF problems. Limp wristing sounds appropriate. Anyway my Glocks are the most reliable weapons I have ever shot. If the P99cASs continue to match with Glock reliability . . . I will be extremely pleased.

·
Registered
83 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Glockguy @ Dec. 18 2005,15:23)]With 1700+ rounds through one P99cAS and 900+ through another, I can also vouch for the Walther P99cAS (at present)for reliability, accuracy and one neat trigger system.  I am suprised to hear of your dad's Glock FTF problems.  Limp wristing sounds appropriate.  Anyway my Glocks are the most reliable weapons I have ever shot.  If the P99cASs continue to match with Glock reliability . . . I will be extremely pleased.
glockguy, are you the glockguy from louisville, KY?

frye

·
Registered
83 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jake Starr @ Dec. 19 2005,17:02)]Is there some other P99 guy from Louisville on here besides me?
i am. born and raised

i live in germantown off goss ave. not far from eastern parkway.

whereabouts are you? we should go shooting sometime.

tomorrow evening, there is a very low-key (it appears) competition at indoor shooting sports (or something like that) on 1st street. i plan on going. i usually shoot there, but i've never gone to the comp before. i've actually never shot in a comp before.

feel free to PM me.

frye

1 - 8 of 8 Posts