Registered
1,141 Posts
Stop torturing me!:eek:
Ten-round limit here in the PRK!:(

Russell;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
15 rounders are on sale for $30 at Midway. Looks like a decent price to me, no?
Awesome. I went ahead and picked one up. Money is tight or I wouldn've gotten two. Total was $34.00 after shipping and an $0.84 donation to the NRA.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
158 Posts
me too

Only $29 with C&R discount.

I grabbed a couple. Before this I only had one 15 rnd mag with the grooves on the side. My others are the 16 rounders.

Don

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got my mag today, it looks great. Came in a plastic baggie in a HUGE mailer envelope that filled my tiny mailbox.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just tried to order 3 more Walther magazines and some Glock magazines but they wouldn't take the order because they can't ship them to my town. I live in Indiana and that is bunk. Anyone else every had a problem like this. I canceled the whole order and contacted them via email for an answer. The puzzling them is that I have ordered the same Walther magazines from other sources in the past without any problems.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had that happen with another company - would not ship to RI - forget who it was - found it odd though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I did get a response from customer support that they didn't know why and were kicking it up to management. I should point out the 10 round Glock magazine part was not affected. I canceled the whole order anyway and will wait until I get a response back.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The shipping restriction was removed, so I ordered 5 15 round Walther for the P99 and 5 10 round Glock magazines.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered another today. Be sure you uncheck the box for the catalog. Ordering the "free" catalog costs you another $6.00 in S&H! I ended up calling and ordering it on the phone without the catalog. Still plenty in stock at a great price!

Later,
Chrome...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts