Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
It looks like the auction I won comes with the sear housing complete with the ejector, so I'll keep my fingers crossed!
View attachment 104295
Haha congrats. I was watching that bid and debating on bidding myself. It's a good kit to have in case you manage to find the Barsto 357 Sig Barrel. Either way you did fine! I bought the USP tactical parts kit from the same seller instead.

·
Registered
916 Posts
It's from one of the "gunbuster" outfits that I believe are contracted to destroy the gun. In most cases, that'd be the frame. I was actually looking at a few different things from this vendor and they were all missing the frame of the gun. This particular one is out of Bangor Maine.
There are about 5-6 Gunbuster outfits who sell on Gunbroker. Honestly, they come across some oddball items. I bought a P99 9mm kit from them before (still for sale btw, shameless plug). I also got my P88 Parts kit from them too. They had a SPAS-12 kit as well that sold for a whopping $3000 too.

I believe their MI location has the largest inventory, or at least the most interesting inventory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts