Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a LNIB P88 Compact worth in today's market? Any help would be appreciated. The only one I could locate on the different boards was NIB for $1800.
Also, what are the reg cap mags going for as I have a bunch?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I should have looked at the previous posts. But neither answer the question on the price for a P88C in LNIB condition or the price for the full cap mags.

Any help from you Walther experts?

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
By all means.... I don't know anything about the P88 or P88c

however if you want a NIB.. and get a high price form a dealer ... also high price on mags....

Earls..... and all is NIB...

Okies here you go.. Earl imports from Germany himself... so there is no Importmarkings on them in the old fashon way...
I belive that his Importmarkings are on the barrel (at least on the P99) and it says
"ERS,INC. Tewksbury, MA"
so for the the $300 you saved from the price you mentioned go buy some mags and enjoy the gun....
Earl always has some used ones too I am sure for less $$$ ... so give him a call
Earl's import markings on a P99 barrel

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, thanks. I forgot about checking Earl's. He list the P88C at $1495 and the 14 rd mags at $100.

Gives me some idea if I decide to put mine up for sale.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I haven't been looking for one, so haven't paid close attention, but I think LN P88C models "sell" for for arond $850.00-$950.00, depending on number of mags, box, paperwork, etc. I say sell because I see them "for sale" for up to almost twice that, but they sit for a long time.

Haven't priced the mags, but I bet they are $50.00-$75.00 each.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would say the price usually averages $800-$900 from what I have seen in the past. That is if you can find one for sale. I paid $750 NIB and consider that a great deal.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
There is  P88 and a P88c on Gunbroker
both NIB
P88
P88c

and a 2 tone NIB Walther
P88 2 tone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts