Walther Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Matt: I would suggest that you start a new thread in the PP/TP section of the forum and repost the question and the photos there. Buried inside the P88 section, in a specific thread inside the P88 section, won't bring out the PP experts. One you do that, I'll go back and tidy up here so that we keep this thread specific to the P88 serial numbers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Matt: I would suggest that you start a new thread in the PP/TP section of the forum and repost the question and the photos there. Buried inside the P88 section, in a specific thread inside the P88 section, won't bring out the PP experts. One you do that, I'll go back and tidy up here so that we keep this thread specific to the P88 serial numbers.
Will do, I thought I was reposting in the other thread. Computer illiterate.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just purchased 006257. Integral front site, dovetailed rear. It is being shipped, so I'm going off pictures. Where on earth are the date codes? I'm expecting to see IK or IL, but I cannot see that in the pictures. Also, not surprising (to me) is this is an Interarms import. What's the likelihood of finding non-import marked P88?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts