Walther Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree - $795.00 is a very fair price especially when you consider it is 100% NIB gun with all paperwork etc. Of course, you can get the same pistol from Earl for only $1095.00 ;) Hopefully it is as advertised because I bought it earlier today :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree - $795.00 is a very fair price especially when you consider it is a 100% NIB gun with all paperwork etc. Of course, you can get the same pistol from Earl for only $1095.00 ;) Hopefully it is as advertised because I bought it earlier today :cool:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You can't delete unless you are at least a supporting member of the forum.

Congrats on your Earl's P5, I am sure it will be perfect and import marked by Earl's. Please provide pics when you get it, I would like to see how they come from Earl's as I have been thinking of doing the same thing you are doing, paying alot of money for a perfect NIB P5:D .

·
Registered
95 Posts
You can't delete unless you are at least a supporting member of the forum.

Congrats on your Earl's P5, I am sure it will be perfect and import marked by Earl's. Please provide pics when you get it, I would like to see how they come from Earl's as I have been thinking of doing the same thing you are doing, paying alot of money for a perfect NIB P5:D .
Sorry for the confusion... I was just poking some mild fun by mentioning Earl's asking price. The NIB P5 I just purchased is an Interarms import, not an ERS gun. If I can figure out how to post some pics, I will.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
I agree - $795.00 is a very fair price especially when you consider it is a 100% NIB gun with all paperwork etc. Of course, you can get the same pistol from Earl for only $1095.00 ;) Hopefully it is as advertised because I bought it earlier today :cool:
Scott: Seems logical that you'll have to change your moniker to P5_4_Me. Yes? :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts