Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think $795 is a fair price. IT's too bad considering these were selling for 900+ when they were new.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
??????????
I meant it is too bad they are not worth more now, considering how expensive they were 15 years ago. But perhaps they were too expensive to begin with and that is why they never sold well in the US, supply and demand. Sorry, my previous post I was just thinking to myself aimlessly.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree - $795.00 is a very fair price especially when you consider it is 100% NIB gun with all paperwork etc. Of course, you can get the same pistol from Earl for only $1095.00 ;) Hopefully it is as advertised because I bought it earlier today :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree - $795.00 is a very fair price especially when you consider it is a 100% NIB gun with all paperwork etc. Of course, you can get the same pistol from Earl for only $1095.00 ;) Hopefully it is as advertised because I bought it earlier today :cool:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You can't delete unless you are at least a supporting member of the forum.

Congrats on your Earl's P5, I am sure it will be perfect and import marked by Earl's. Please provide pics when you get it, I would like to see how they come from Earl's as I have been thinking of doing the same thing you are doing, paying alot of money for a perfect NIB P5:D .

·
Registered
95 Posts
You can't delete unless you are at least a supporting member of the forum.

Congrats on your Earl's P5, I am sure it will be perfect and import marked by Earl's. Please provide pics when you get it, I would like to see how they come from Earl's as I have been thinking of doing the same thing you are doing, paying alot of money for a perfect NIB P5:D .
Sorry for the confusion... I was just poking some mild fun by mentioning Earl's asking price. The NIB P5 I just purchased is an Interarms import, not an ERS gun. If I can figure out how to post some pics, I will.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I would still like to see it. I upload my pictures to photobucket.com. It is free and easy to use, then just paste the url to your post.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Congrats....
here is a pic of mine to hold you guys over..... almost NIB too

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
P88 4 ME - Congrats!!!!!!! Enjoy and safe shooting.... a great handgun, looks perfect and you got a very fair deal!!!!!!!!

Photo

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
I agree - $795.00 is a very fair price especially when you consider it is a 100% NIB gun with all paperwork etc. Of course, you can get the same pistol from Earl for only $1095.00 ;) Hopefully it is as advertised because I bought it earlier today :cool:
Scott: Seems logical that you'll have to change your moniker to P5_4_Me. Yes? :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts