Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who own Walther P5s or P5 Compacts, do any of you have a manual that is in English? My P5 Compact came with a German manual, and when I asked Carl Walther and Earl's Repair Service, I was told that an English manual is not available. While I can believe that an English manual is not currently being printed, I find it hard to believe that there has never been an English manual, at least for the standard P5.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ken,
      My 82 vintage P5 came with a multi-language manual: English, French,German and I think Italian. Unfortunatley I don't have a scanner.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't mind being without your multilingual P5 manual for a week or so, I'd like to scan it into PDF and make it available to other P5 owners. I'd reimburse you for sending it to me. Contact me ([email protected]) if you're agreeable to this.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for Jeffrey Olds, I was able to get my hands on a P5 manual with English content. It is multilingual: German, English, French, and Spanish. I have scanned it into PDF, and is almost 1.5MB in size. If anyone would like the PDF, let me know.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would like to get your pdf of the P5 manual if you still have it.  Let me know what you need.  Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lunde, I PM'd you about the English manual. I could use a copy of it for my P5C. I too can't believe they gave these things out here in the US with German-only manuals. (Mine was also imported by Earl's Repair as I suspect all newer high-end Walthers are)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.