Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a P5. had one years ago and let it go. Mine has one factory mag. Can I get more or do I have to go with aftermarket?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
If you want original mags and don't want to wait around for some "cheap" ones to come around..... you can either call Earl and see if he has some used ones.... not sure on the price of those.... new ones at Earls are more than most other places though....
link to Earl's site

Or you can call WaltherAmerica(S&W) and ask them... last time I ordered some they were $64 per mag and brand new...
link to Customerservice info
they are not listed on the webpage but they had them... part # is "WAF64502"

or you can go to gunbroker... and look there (at least 3 listed at this time

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Uncut. The ones I see on Gunbroker don't look like the mag that is coming with my gun. Do they look factory to you?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
If you look close on the Gunbroker listing you will see that the sellers all say those are stock photos and might not reflect the actual mag.....
I had bought one of gunbroker and it looked just like the original Walther P5 mag.... and I had ordered 3 from S&W and they also looked like the original

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked up 2 used from Earl for $49ea. Gun is used so mags can be too. Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
cool....
enjoy the P5... I still think it is chambered in .22lr and not 9mm
I love shooting that sweet lil thing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts