Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The seller is "The Attic".

They're importing these interesting guns, look at the import mark, TAI Minot, ND.......

Attachments

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only if someone goes for the $6999.99 opening bid. I'm guessing no bids at that price.

Yes.

If the opening bid was $5k, I would have been the first bidder.

I would have NO issue with vacuum sealing this NIB "full Ulm package" Lang, and dropping it in my safe. I like to have a shooter and a "safe queen" of my '70s vintage German handguns. Have the P5s/P6s/P7s, need the P5Cs and a "safe queen" Lang.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This seller (The Attic) is actually The Sportsman's Loft in Minot N.D.

I've had the pleasure of discussing a few GB items with the staff, a good group of people.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wanted to finish out this thread on the value of P5 Langs in the US.

I know of two examples that traded owners in 2019, both exceeded $8,000.00. This makes Earls $6,000.00 Lang replacement barrel price seem about right.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Did I just read $6k for a barrel? :eek:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did I just read $6k for a barrel? :eek:

Yes. Earls has had the item listed as a POR (price on request) item.

Over one year ago a Walther Forum member requested a price, $6k.

There were only around eight spare Lang barrels produced.

Around a dozen barrel and slide "change units" were produced too, to be used with standard P5 frames. These were sent to the German ranges where Police officers trained.

·
Registered
294 Posts
My memory may be shot, but seems like I recall Earl's had one years ago in a multi-caliber kit. Don't recall the price but it was high enough that I didn't consider it.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My memory may be shot, but seems like I recall Earl's had one years ago in a multi-caliber kit. Don't recall the price but it was high enough that I didn't consider it.

There's one on GB currently.....
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/849214708

I would be interested if I didn't have a NIB safe queen and shooter P5 with twin barrels.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts