Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I know this has been talked about before.. but I found these pics and wanted to share
*edit... forgot to mention.. this set has a adjustable front and rear sight... and it was a trainer for the German police

I hope the problem with the pics showing has been fixed... if not let me know...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Damn, I'm so jealous ! The only P5 .22lr conversion kits I know of are the ones that were made by the German Johann Uhl. But as the number produced was so limited, they have become collector's items (with a substantial value).

Wish I could lay my hands on one though ! :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am new to the P5 butt can you give me some information about the .22 LR P5?
Where the are made how much there were produced etc. All info is appreciated.
I saw one just a while ago but nobody knew what it was and where it came from.
Greetings,
Pumpnine

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They were made in Germany as conversion units....
Uhl is the company that made them... I have no idea as to how many were made.. but not many I can tell you that....these were made as "trainers" for the German police....
the one pictured above is/was listed on www.egun.de
Walther made the P5 in 3 different calibers..... 9mm...9x21 and 7.65mm (.30luger)
also there was a "long' version.... but I think there was only 100 total made in that configuration....... a true long barrel has the sight on the barrel and no sights on the slide.... there was some barrels that were sold seperatly.. and those had higher sight posts so one could see them over the regular P5sight that is built into the slide of the P5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts