Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a P5 holster - something in leather - without much luck. My favorite inexpensive holster is the Don Hume JIT. But the P5 does not come up for any model of Hume holster. Earl's has a good selection of holsters for Walthers. Earl's pricing must be a reflection of limited availability - he's proud of those babies. So what are you using? Have you found anything that works that did not start out as built-for a P5? Thanks.

Out West

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
I have a Glaco 250 that I bought over fifteen years ago for my Sig 225 and it fits my P5 "like a glove".

regrds ~ phtot

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the suggestions. By searching the internet, I found a military surplus store in England that offers a black leather shoulder holster for the P5. Including shipping the package was under $30 US. The holster is very well made with top grade materials throughout. Its vertical carry with an off side tie down. No provision for extra magazine carry. I believe it was made in the 70's, but it was new and an excellent value. Still need an IWB holster and will be following up on all the suggestions above. Thanks again.

Out West

1 - 8 of 8 Posts