Walther Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought the last P-5 this brochure was folded in the box.  It is on 10X14 paper folded, magazine-style printing.
Cover:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
page 2:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Page 3:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Page 4:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Love it! Thanks for sharing. A couple of things I noticed. Nine cartridges. Probably Geco. One in the pipe. Of course, made possible by the 4 safeties. Gotta love advertising strategies. Then the really cool 1970s Bianchi X15 vertical shoulder holster. Weren't those great!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, these are different sized since I just installed the new scanner today and have not yet figured out how to size the pics correctly and make them lareg enough so that detail can be seen. I will fix them later.

I have one of those holssters that fits my CZ compacts, but have not tried the P5 in it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is not a manual.  That is an advertising brochure that was distributed to dealers.  Mt pistol was listed on the sop tag as a "demo"--read that as a pistol used by the salesman to sell the pistols and probably given to the dealer as a "promo" he could show and then later sell.  

The actual users manual is the black and white German, English, Spanish, French one that we all know and love.

BTW, when I get my scanner working I would be happy to make copies and give them to anyone whoi wants one (til I run out of postage stamps, that is.)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
DUA is digging deep in the forum to find that 13-year-old thread ;)

Hahaha, some interesting stuff deep in the bowels of the P5 section.

The story from DennisV, where he purchased a mismatched barrel P5, only to realize he had purchased the other gun that the barrel was swapped with years earlier? Mind=blown!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts