Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought the last P-5 this brochure was folded in the box.  It is on 10X14 paper folded, magazine-style printing.
Cover:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
page 2:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Page 3:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Page 4:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Love it! Thanks for sharing. A couple of things I noticed. Nine cartridges. Probably Geco. One in the pipe. Of course, made possible by the 4 safeties. Gotta love advertising strategies. Then the really cool 1970s Bianchi X15 vertical shoulder holster. Weren't those great!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, these are different sized since I just installed the new scanner today and have not yet figured out how to size the pics correctly and make them lareg enough so that detail can be seen. I will fix them later.

I have one of those holssters that fits my CZ compacts, but have not tried the P5 in it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Should fit nicely, cigarman. I can even fit my Benelli B82 in mine. And my PP Supers, the P5, the Maks. Too big for my Sig P230 9x18, though.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wow, the quality of their manuals sure decreased after that one. Look at all those diagrams that show where all the bits and pieces are in various states of the action! Very nice. Thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is not a manual.  That is an advertising brochure that was distributed to dealers.  Mt pistol was listed on the sop tag as a "demo"--read that as a pistol used by the salesman to sell the pistols and probably given to the dealer as a "promo" he could show and then later sell.  

The actual users manual is the black and white German, English, Spanish, French one that we all know and love.

BTW, when I get my scanner working I would be happy to make copies and give them to anyone whoi wants one (til I run out of postage stamps, that is.)

·
Registered
84 Posts
BTW, when I get my scanner working I would be happy to make copies and give them to anyone whoi wants one (til I run out of postage stamps, that is.)

Do you have the software to convert the graphic scan format to an Adobe Acrobat PDF? You could just email the files for us to self print... kent

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
DUA is digging deep in the forum to find that 13-year-old thread ;)

Hahaha, some interesting stuff deep in the bowels of the P5 section.

The story from DennisV, where he purchased a mismatched barrel P5, only to realize he had purchased the other gun that the barrel was swapped with years earlier? Mind=blown!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts