Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my new P22 to the range today.
Shoot first clip at 25 ft a little low, but it was me. I took my time and i was hitting a "bull eye" more often than my PPQ! I love this pistol. Just cleaned it. Found sone shavings due to new pistol. Some videos on youtube did not like it. I do belive all pistols are like cars: can be a "LEMON". I will recomend this pistol to everyone who`s looking to lower the cost of each range trip!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I took my new P22 to the range today.
Shoot first clip at 25 ft a little low, but it was me. I took my time and i was hitting a "bull eye" more often than my PPQ! I love this pistol. Just cleaned it. Found sone shavings due to new pistol. Some videos on youtube did not like it. I do belive all pistols are like cars: can be a "LEMON". I will recomend this pistol to everyone who`s looking to lower the cost of each range trip!
Please take the time to look at what is detailed in this link... You will find this very interesting and well worth your time.....
http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/faq-p22/10259-vital-information-all-p22-owners.html

Welcome aboard....!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.