Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P22 m2 has damaged extractor slot after 500-600 rounds of CCI mini mag.
Contacted Walther, no response yet.
Is this fixable or due to lack of material, new barrel is required?

·
Registered
9,567 Posts
You need a new barrel and probably an extractor. Should be covered by the warranty. If posted in the P22 section I would have seen this post the day it was made. 1917

·
Registered
9,567 Posts
New slide??? There must have been a screw up in the mounting of the extractor. Yepper, that has been my experience. They will fix you right up if they have the parts in stock.

Wish Kubota was as fast....been waiting over a month for parts and I'm paying an arm and a leg for them too. 1917

·
Registered
9,567 Posts
Oh they will if I fork over enough big bucks. Good tractors except the fuel tank, hydraulic/shift cables, hydraulic filters, steel rods, brackets, fuel support brackets, etc. are all exposed on the bottom of the engine/transaxle and things you run over in the brush break, bend or tear them off the tractor. There is no skid plate although everyone wants one.....so, of course I measured everything and designed my own. It is being built. 1917

There are 8 big threaded holes for bolting on the mounting plates for a front end loader. I am using those for my custom mount.

Quick perspective. I measured everything and it is off to the fabricator for final bracing, welding, bolting as he sees fit. The plate has to allow access to maintenance drain plugs, avoid contact with the rear tires, etc. I had previously designed and had built a sturdy brush guard to protect the front of the tractor. It works well. Kubota 6040.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts