Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any P22 owners done a comparison between the 3.4" & 5" barrel versions?  I am considering obtaining the 5" barrel conversion kit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The slide is the same on both guns. The 5" model has a compensator on the end of it. Take-down isn't easy to begin with & the 5" model the compensator makes it a bit more difficult. I haven't heard anything about more accuracy with the 5" model but it would be logical to assume the longer barrel would help out. I found the 3.4" model to be remarkably accurate, especially with good quality ammo.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The P22 is very scarce here in MA. There are waiting lists at the shops. I would have a Browning Buck Mark also, if it were MA compliant! Can't buy too many Brands here (new handguns)!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just picked up my P22 (3.4") on Tuesday. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet though. Got it on sale for 222.50 (about $260 OTD). They had 50 when the sale started and sold out in about 4 days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, Cyclops...That's what I paid for my new P22 here in CT.
My wife (born in NY, and was brainwashed by the media) shot it & now wants to get her CCW. For that...I would have paid THOUSANDS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts