Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 25 yards I am shooting 4” right. My rear sight is marked L. Can I just buy an unmarked rear sight to correct? I tried drifting front sight a little but it won’t budge.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Finding a person or gunsmith with a universal sight pusher might be a solution, or carefully mounting the barrel into a vise with hardwood or brass braces to secure the barrel before drifting the front sight in the opposite direction of your desired bullet impact. It will move; you just have to be careful, and more determined than the front sight.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Finding a person or gunsmith with a universal sight pusher might be a solution, or carefully mounting the barrel into a vise with hardwood or brass braces to secure the barrel before drifting the front sight in the opposite direction of your desired bullet impact. It will move; you just have to be careful, and more determined than the front sight.
An unmarked rear sight (which does not have an offset notch) is the best solution. Pushing the front sight leaves it perched off on one side, and is neither aesthetically nor functionally desirable.

M

·
Premium Member
329 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
You cant move the rear site. Only the front can be moved in the opposite you would move the rear site if that was possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts