Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a Walther day at the range (except for a couple of mags though my PX4compact which I carry and shoot every trip).

I'd forgotten, sort of, how much fun these guns are. But it was a short session as evidenced by two of the targets below. Take a look. After those first shots I figured I couldn't improve much and packed up and went home.

Well, not really. I shot both guns a bunch. The third target is the P1 at 10 yards. The outliers are DA....most of the rest of the holes are SA. And I especially needed extra concentration today. The regular pistol-only section of the range was filled, so I went to the "rifle" bays and on my right was something in .308 with a red dot and he was ripping off full 30-round mags as fast as he could pull the trigger, at paper, at 50 ft.; and to my immediate left a guy was shooting a 12 gauge semi-auto, and he had lots of ammo...and was shooting at 7 yards, a whole bunch.

Next time I'll bring my other P1 and a P4...and I'm now on the lookout for an "original" P38 just to complete the set.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
.308 with a red dot and he was ripping off full 30-round mags as fast as he could pull the trigger, at paper, at 50 ft.; and to my immediate left a guy was shooting a 12 gauge semi-auto, and he had lots of ammo...and was shooting at 7 yards, a whole bunch.
It never ceases to amaze me how common that is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts