Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was rapid firing and it went full auto for four rounds....definitely got my attention. Then when I ejected the magazine it flew apart in five pieces

No big deal. Just thought I would mention it

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's the lever that is marked with the dashes (-), You need to leave it on the single one.

I would contact Walther tomorrow.. If that can happen once, then there are issues that need to be resolved..

ATF might say it was tampered with.. Be Carefull with it..

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
was rapid firing and it went full auto for four rounds....definitely got my attention. Then when I ejected the magazine it flew apart in five pieces

No big deal. Just thought I would mention it
What caliber?

How many rds through it?

It could have gone full auto...I've seen Glocks do it and I think I remember reading of one other Walther going full auto but it is rare...could it have been a double, double tap? Walthers are known to have a quick reset and a double tap bump fire is quite common...the only reason I ask is because when you say you were rapid firing the weapon in caught my attention...:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Had a TPH go that way a few years back that has an "action job" done. Beck then, went to Interarms and they replace the sear spring which was files down along the surface to "smooth out the double action". They replaced it and no problems since. There is an explanation. photo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts