Walther Forums banner

OWB Surplus Holster Find

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CA SURVIVOR 
#1 ·
I bought this holster a couple of years ago for a Taurus. The EBay listing said it would fit. It didn't. So the holster got thrown in the failed holster box. (we all have one). I tried with the PPS M2 and it fit perfectly, it even clicks into place. I did a Google image search and found it available for $7.95 plus shipping. 

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for posting this. I looked around and it appears that there are a number of "German Police" surplus holsters out there right now for around that price. The one you have seems to be mostly listed as for the Sig 225/226. I also found another one that's supposed to be for the Walther P5 which is cool, but cooler if I could afford one!

#3 ·
I bought this holster a couple of years ago for a Taurus. The EBay listing said it would fit. It didn't. So the holster got thrown in the failed holster box. (we all have one). I tried with the PPS M2 and it fit perfectly, it even clicks into place. I did a Google image search and found it available for $7.95 plus shipping. 

View attachment 93228 View attachment 93229 View attachment 93230
That holster, I bet is for a German police HK PSP, there is too much trigger showing and the safety strap is awkward to release, PLEASE use a designated holster for every one of your carry guns, especially striker fired guns, you can get on E-Bay a Kydex holster for your PPS for under $30.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.