Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I am looking for options on holster accommodating a Q4 with RMR sight (threaded barrel) and may be a light.
I liked the kydex type but open to any other options at this point as I cannot find any that will work with the RMR. I have black dog concealment OWB and could probably order a new one but the retention isn't sufficient.
Any feedback on viable options is welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Eric

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi there,
I am looking for options on holster accommodating a Q4 with RMR sight (threaded barrel) and may be a light.
I liked the kydex type but open to any other options at this point as I cannot find any that will work with the RMR. I have black dog concealment OWB and could probably order a new one but the retention isn't sufficient.
Any feedback on viable options is welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Eric
I'm using a bravo concealment. It isn't going to work with a light though :/

IMG_2035.jpg

·
Registered
263 Posts
https://www.huckleberrytactical.com/light-bearing-owb/
Just call them and talk to them they can make it how you want to as long as it's one of those lights and even if it's not they still may. Great customer service I'm happy with my pps rmsc holster. A safariland gls 578 will fit it out of the box for 40 bucks but not with a light. Both of those I believe will be dedicated owb you might be able to switch the orientation of the huckleberry one,
https://kt-mech.com/model_gf/gf_Walther_PPQ_1603.html
Kt mech holsters I have one of these too and I can throw in cog clips on it and it's iwb or I use the raven drop offset for owb all great options. The Kt and huckleberry will probably be about 100 when it's all said and done tho, Kt offers felt lining which is a very nice upgrade imo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Melee,
Bravo on their website mentioned that their BCA was not compatible with RMR and I had talked to them yesterday when they confirmed this as well. Visibly they were wrong.
Does the bravo has a good retention?

Yankchef,
Thanks for your input. I will call them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I bought a bravo dos holster and it was my least favorite of any holster I've bought but for 30 bucks its fine I guess but it won't work with optics. The kt mech holster comes with adjustable retention, as does the safariland. The huckleberry may, I've never bought an owb holster from them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts