Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new-to-me Interarms PPK/S has cracks in the original plastic grip panels, which I understand is a common flaw with the PP series. I was wondering if there's a source for original factory grips for replacement. Earl's has some listed on his website but $45 is a bit steep since I'll probably put them away in the box and use an aftermarket grip to shoot with. Thanks.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.