Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
PDP
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally received my optics mounting plate from Walther today. It came as just a envelope with a plate in it. No hardware was included. Is this normal? Am I supposed to use the same hardware that the plate cover uses? I know to torque to 15 inch pound. My holosun 507 v2 came with hardware but that is to mount the optic to the plate. Do I need to go to C&H and order hardware from them ? Any help or guidance from anyone that has already mounted theirs would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
PDP
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I didn’t get the torx T10 or that paper with my pistol but I do own fix it sticks and a fat wrench and the t10 bits so that will be getting done as soon as I am done with work for the day

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ordered on the 25th of Feb, it finally got here today. No hardware with it, plain envelope, I ended up using some extra mounting screws that come with the Holosun 507x2 to mount my rmr, screws themselves are 6-32 tpi 3/8 inch.
Thanks man. I ordered on 3/4. Looks like I got another week wait... Hopefully. Haha. 😭

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I finally received my optics mounting plate from Walther today. It came as just a envelope with a plate in it. No hardware was included. Is this normal? Am I supposed to use the same hardware that the plate cover uses? I know to torque to 15 inch pound. My holosun 507 v2 came with hardware but that is to mount the optic to the plate. Do I need to go to C&H and order hardware from them ? Any help or guidance from anyone that has already mounted theirs would be greatly appreciated.
my screws were too big and snapped my plate I don't know where to get longer screws that skinnier

1 - 9 of 9 Posts