Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
mm6mm6 posted very nice pictures of his engraved PPK, at $300 a pretty good deal, alot cheaper than the factory guns ... and you know ahead of time if the pistols a runner or not!!

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mm6mm6 posted very nice pictures of his engraved PPK, at $300 a pretty good deal, alot cheaper than the factory guns ... and you know ahead of time if the pistols a runner or not!!
Yep...a very nice job on his pistol. I like the Anny version because it is more "understated" in blue. Too much engraving reminds me of pimp guns :D
Both the Anny and Aristocrat guns are going to go up in value because they are factory jobs in limited numbers.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I have a preference for blued pistols myself, so engrave that old blue PPK and buy some nice rosewood pants for it. The minute you shoot that Aristocrat it will loose half its value - but you know that!

Besides have you really ever seen a pimp with a nice Colt, S&W or Walther engraved with ivory or pearl grips? Most pimps I ran across were lucky to know how to buckle their belt, if they had a gun it was a nice shiney $30 Raven!!!

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
153: Actually, I have seen fancy pimp guns. Only they were LEOs carrying them :eek: . The amount of razzing they took was unreal and they eventually went with a non-chrome, non pearl, standard-looking gun after a while.

Most of my contact with the scum-of-the-Earth was with drug dealers/users. They seemed to prefer mag capacity over everything else. Hence the use of Glock and SIG. They had the $$$$ to spend, so they could pretty much buy or "obtain" whatever they wanted. But they still fired their guns sideways :p

Dep

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought the stainless becasue of the trigger but much prefer blued guns..
and that factory is a looker...really elegant and discrete...I have used Bill
Mains for engraving on my Perazzis and some other guns...never regretted fine work...excellent for factory work....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys! I like factory engraving too, I just can't afford it. That 75th Anniversary PPK is sweet! You too can have your PPK like mine....

75% Coverage American Scroll
Michael Gouse at www.mtart.com
$300

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive 153!

Deputy, I was very tempted to take a picture of my blue PPK's right side and post it here as a joke!

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
729 Posts
I wonder if they sold all of these a few years ago. A bit over done but still kind of neat for us Walther nuts! You never see these for sale used.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Thanks for the picture! :)

Clever of you - mm6mm6, to take the picture while your Walther was laying on top of your portrait holding the plain blue version!

You'll have to update that picture to include engraved model! :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts