Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just sent a question to the seller...

“Does it come with diamond earrings?”

·
Registered
32 Posts
And then there’s his other listings. I especially liked the “new old stock” 1911 that has been customized and used.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I wonder if this seller know the BG seller with the "WALTHER P5 RARE NICKEL - NEW IN BOX"?

I sent that seller a question, asking him to provide some direction to ANY Walther books/docs that show Walther nickel plated P5s. His response was HE verified his facts thru research, and just accept that. He states ALL frame markings were done at the ULM factory prior to plating, because the markings have not damaged the nickel.

It's actually just a THROUGHLY worn BMI lineout (look at the feedramp or the drop block wear on the frame). The "PW ARMS REDM, WA" import marking (HUGE, on frame) is from the time when these were available for ~$250 here in the US.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
There's also ANOTHER scammer selling a Factory plated HK P7M13, $1700.00 min bid, no ratings/feedback/transactions (NR), pics were used last year by one of the scammers I purchased from, then REFUSED to send the USPS money order because he would NOT provide a pic of the S/N, or a pic with the current date in the pic of firearm.
I usually buy these scam guns, then yank the sellers chain with GB and authorities in the communications stream. Michigan State Police got one locked up last year, a scammer who was selling guns and cars online, didn't own ANY of the items sold. I hooked him, GB and the Michigan SP reeled him in and landed the slimeball.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is how he responded to me:

Sorry not. This gun is intended for Mature Real Men! The set of Diamond Earrings
if Included, would have been intended for Girlies or Faggots. You Must Be One or
The Other! Therefore, You Are Not Allowed To Bid!

·
Super Moderator
7,361 Posts
That ^^^^^ was funny. It's a real putz you're dealing with.
Moon

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

Sorry not. This gun is intended for Mature Real Men! The set of Diamond Earrings
if Included, would have been intended for Girlies or Faggots. You Must Be One or
OOF!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It gets better. Keep in mind, in his email he is listing items that are not even mentioned in the GB listing 🙂

I think this guy is just nuts. He has anger issues and probably shouldn’t even have a firearm.

Buyer beware!

Like I said! You aren’t only a FAGGOT, but you are also a SORRY JACKASS DUMBO!
So, asshole, does your ****ing gun worth approximately $1200.00 includes the following Competition Gear and Accessories?

The Q5 comes with five 15-round magazines equipped with

competition base pads. $80 x 5= $400

The Q5 is equipped with a competition Taylor Freelance

PPQ Flared Magwell (Blue) magazine well. $55

The Q5 is equipped with a DPMS Recoil Reduction Spring

Rod System Used by most national competitors $95.

The Trijicon RMR Type 2 RM06 Red Dot Sight comes

packed with features, 8 brightness settings. $649

DAA Alpha X Holster, 3 x Race Master by Double

Alpha Academy $435

Total Extras: $ 1634.00

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts

That is hilarious.

Wait a minute....did you stumble into one of imaoldfart's GB auctions?

(Just teasing you imaoldfart. Your work might be worth that much).

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He just banned me from bidding on any of his auctions 🙂

I think he might be special.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The listing has now changed to show the cost of all the ‘upgrades’. He even whines about the sales tax he paid and won’t get back lol
I’m guessing you aren’t the only one who questioned his pricing.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts