1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
This is a surprise!  As far as I know there are only 4 of them and I've still got my two.  I know for sure that my friend at work still has his, so this must be the other guy that I sold it to.  He used to work at the same place I did, but moved to Virginia.  I've been trying to get a hold of him but he won't return any of my e-mails.

By the way all the QA military's that I know of are .40's

P88

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
OK now I'm mad. Since when did Guns America come up with this "gold" crap
I can't even e-mail the guy who's selling it to see if it this QA is one of the one's I had specially made.

And I'm mad at the guy who I sold it to, because I specifically told him to sell it back to me if he didn't want it anymore.

Can you get a hold of the guy selling it James? I'd like to buy it back if it's one of the originals. If you can get a hold of him ask him if he can supply you with the serial number. I'd know for sure then if it was the one I sold.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, you should be able to email the guy.  I'm able to and I haven't signed up for Gold. Just put your email and name in and type in your message and click on "Click on Once". There is a checkbox if you don't want to email seller, but I don't know why you would do that

James

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Well, I finally talked to the guy on the phone and he is going to check on the serial number for me. This way I'll be able to tell if it is one of the original 4 or something else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts