Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,408 Posts
This is a surprise!  As far as I know there are only 4 of them and I've still got my two.  I know for sure that my friend at work still has his, so this must be the other guy that I sold it to.  He used to work at the same place I did, but moved to Virginia.  I've been trying to get a hold of him but he won't return any of my e-mails.

By the way all the QA military's that I know of are .40's

P88

· Registered
1,408 Posts
OK now I'm mad. Since when did Guns America come up with this "gold" crap
I can't even e-mail the guy who's selling it to see if it this QA is one of the one's I had specially made.

And I'm mad at the guy who I sold it to, because I specifically told him to sell it back to me if he didn't want it anymore.

Can you get a hold of the guy selling it James? I'd like to buy it back if it's one of the originals. If you can get a hold of him ask him if he can supply you with the serial number. I'd know for sure then if it was the one I sold.

Thanks

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, you should be able to email the guy.  I'm able to and I haven't signed up for Gold. Just put your email and name in and type in your message and click on "Click on Once". There is a checkbox if you don't want to email seller, but I don't know why you would do that

James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.