Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a duty holster for my P99. I have ordered an 070 holster from Safariland for it but they say it may take until the end of December before I receive it. I need a holster NOW.

I don't need anything super fancy. I just need a plain black leather duty holster that will carry my P99 until my ordered holster arrives.

No gun store or Police supply store around here has anything that will fit. None of my usual online police supply sites have anything in stock for it.

Do any of you know where I could find a duty holster for my P99 in the Dallas area or online right away?

thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
Backup responding!  Uncle Mike's makes a Pro-3 duty holster from their leather-like "Mirage" material.  Check their website-it's on clearance!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Really??
Have you tried the Galls catalog? I got my 6280 Level 2 in just a couple of days.(now if I can only get used to it!).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, that's who I ordered my holster through. They told me that they would have to special order it from Safariland and it could take up to 2 months to arrive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bummer. My local police supply store actually had 2 in stock, but they were basketweave and I needed plain. They were in the S&W section even though they listed Walther on the tag. (I guess they thought S&W is more important. HA!) At least I didn't have to but new mag pouches!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm using Uncle Mikes Pro 3 Triple rentention holster. Fits in there snug. Picked it up for about $70 or so. I can post pics later on if you'd like me to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts