Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
That's cool, but why doesn't he put his "Big Green Book of Gun Parts" on the web, so we can order from him? I can't understand why I have to buy a book first. It looks like you can just call him up, but it sure would be nice to see the parts before calling.

rant off! :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Devin,
Don't know the outfit, but it looks like a telephone call should do the trick. Unless, of course, the part is described as the "gizmo that goes right by the disconnector, looks like a caboodle".  

However, on their website, somewhere, they advise that you can talk to Jack, Heather, Linda, Kim or whatever. So I guess, that unless they are having a bad day(and how can anyone go wrong with a Heather!
), they should be quite helpful. Granted, I didn't know before what a Green book was but my guess it's a recopilation of blown views of guns, usually available on the internet. Unless it's a Sommer-Ockenfuss P-21 what we are talking about. Which categorically compels then talking to Heather.  Or Nina.  

Nevertheless, it's good to know that they can manufacture most parts, especially when dealing with PP Supers. And others.

OK, found it. Ordering info. It's Becky, Nancy and Nora. I think I'll keep quiet.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

too funny... I think I will call one of them....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts